A new way of thinking. No more excuses. Run everyday.
Exercise my body. Train my mind.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

co-ordinate

Bless! So I think I'm coordinated but then I took a Zumba class and figured out that I'm not. Plain and simply, I can shake it in the club but a Dancer I am not! No matter though because I had a lot of fun attempting to shake everything my mama gave me and more. I need to practice my moves in the mirror like my sister. The class was an hour long and I sweat soo much! We did merengue, salsa, cha cha, flamenco, reggaeton, samba and some afro-latin moves too. I'm definitely gonna go back and hopefully master hopping backwards. I can't remember the dance we were doing but the instructor explained it saying it's a backwards hop. Theoretically it sounds easy since I know how to hop forward but practically, there's something missing. Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Phew, I almost took this class at my gym! I would've been the laughing stalk of the class since I can neither shake it on the dance floor nor the classroom.

    ReplyDelete