A new way of thinking. No more excuses. Run everyday.
Exercise my body. Train my mind.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

run shy

Knowing that I have to run for 25 minutes straight is intimidating. My sister made a good point though...it's difficult to run at your peak every day so maybe I should change it up a bit. I've come up with a weekly plan. I'm running for most days and I have one day completely free from a schedule. I also read in Runner's World that if you're trying to lose weight (which I am) then I have to workout for 60 minutes per day. That means I have to up the ante and move for a little longer. Here's what I gonna do:

Monday: Light Run/Walk
Tuesday: 25-30 min Run / 35-30 min Walk
Wednesday: Zumba
Thursday: 25-30 min Run / 35-30 min Walk
Free Friday
Saturday: Anything Active i.e. tennis, soccer, walk to the beach, Zumba, yoga
Sunday: 25-30 min Run / 35-30 min Walk

Today is my first Zumba class! I'm excited to dance and sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment